Monday, December 8, 2008

Technology related?

I dont know if this really counts as a technology related post but oh well. As you may or may not know I am going home this weekend to see my fam and friends, road trip with KD, yippeeeee. I was just thinking about this and thinking beauty lots of opportunities to get more piccis of Zac (you can NEVER have too many piccis of Zac, such a smiley little boy he is), which leads me to digital cameras.

I never really wanted a digital camera, loved the whole not knowing what my photos would turn out like til I got them developed, there was anticipation there. But I gave in last year and I bought a digital camera just before Zac was born, figured it would be easier to email photos etc if I had a digital camera, and I am so glad I did.

I now am a huge fan of digital cameras because not only can I take my pictures, but I can also take video footage, and I love being able to watch this back at any time. The only problem is that I either forget to charge the batteries, or my memory card fills up, so tonight I will go home and charge the batteries,and find my memory cards (I'm pretty sure Ive unpacked them and know where they are), and get it all ready to put in my bag when I pack.

Yay for digital cameras!!!! Lol

No comments: