Monday, December 8, 2008

The Blue Lake, Mount Gambier

So here is a picci I found on Flickr. I know, I know I'm sooooo far behind in my webolution. Thought I'd better get a move on though since KDs threatening to not let me come to the half way party.

So here is the Blue Lake in good old Mount Gambier. This is what Katie will be getting up at 6am (victorian time, so 5:30 am south australian time) to walk around on Saturday morning with Stretch, while I stay tucked up in bed, ha ha KD, threaten to make me miss the party, lol!!! It's not a true party without Shanksie there!!!

I tried to find pictures of the mighty Brown Caps in action, but couldnt find any on Flickr, can you believe it? Didnt really find any cricket ones in Mount Gambier, whats with that? Where are the cricket fans I ask you???

2 comments:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

oh no..you spoilt the beautiful lake photo by talking about the BCs....

Shanksie said...

Ha, ha you're funny Wosemary!!!