Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The countdown is on

So the countdown is on til I get to go home for a weekend and see my fam, and watch BB and the mighty Brown Caps in action. I havent been home since August so it will be really good to see everyone again, plus I have to take my Chrissy presesnts home so they dont take up all my baggage allowance on the plane at christmas time. So how many sleeps you ask (well I know you dont really, but Im gonna tell you anyway) 8 sleeps til I go home and 9 sleeps til I get to see the cricket.

Go the mighty Brown Caps!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gypsy Princess said...

Hey there Shanksie, follow my NEW blog...please

Hope your chrissy is wonderful.

wosemarywebolutionary said...

well the word from the boss of the webolution is...off from the brown caps and on to the RSS...but only if you want to come to the party!!!

Shanksie said...

Better get onto it then, there's no party without THE SHANKS!!!!!