Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's getting close to the end of the..............

So it's getting close to the end of the Webolution, and although I'm not finished yet, I am very close to it, and it will be done (just so I can see Josh)!!!!

Not only is it getting close to the end of the Webolution but it's also getting close to the end of cricket season, for the mighty Brown Caps, tomorrow sees the conclusion of the last game before finals. Now of course I haven't been raving about them all year for nothing, the Brown Caps are currently sitting on top of the ladder, and so in theory should be in the Grand Final at the end of the month.

I'm lucky that it just so happens my RDO is on the Friday before the GF, so hopefully they'll be there so KD and I can go watch.

Anyway best get back to webolution stuff before Clarky tells me off again!!!! Lol

1 comment:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

as promised i am back to the webolution..Facebook and Earth Hour have caused me to deviate from the true path which is the Webolution....I would never tell you off Shanksie..as you are the Queen of Textas!!!!!