Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tags and Technorati and all that stuff

So I had a quick look at delicious, and yeah looks pretty good. Also checked out technorati, good idea, not something I will pursue for my own blog though, I don't think anyone will go there and search for "The brwon caps". While I was having a play around did a search for Yahl and cricket (the Brown Caps actually also go by the name Yahl Cricket Club), and what a surprise, it appears the local Mt Gambier newspaper use technorati, because I got a few results from this search, I was surprised. So sorry its been more Brown Caps talk, but hey I know deep deep deep down you would all be disapointed if I did a post without mentioning them.

2 comments:

HotRodLibrarian said...

What I want to know is when are the Brown Caps going to be making a personal appearence at the library???

Shanksie said...

Hmmmmmm good question, I should have made BB come in when he was down. Getting to the serious end of the season though, nearly finals time!